What You Should Know
Some piece of information and tips attendees should know!
Farabi Hall, Tehran University of Arts (Daneshgah-e Honar), Valiasr Street, Tehran
The event starts exactly 10:30 AM but we recommend you to be there an hour earlier for registration, breakfast and networking
- If you have submitted as university student, bring your student ID card with you, It is essential!
- Be on time! We want to keep right on schedule.
- Don't bring your own vehicle, you can use public transportation system! It's fast and good for the air!
- Pack lightly! Don't bring a lot of stuff, you won't need them and it's gonna be a big bother.
- Be social! don't hesitate to share your TEDxTUA experience via social networks using #tedxtua
- Become a member of our channel on Telegram. It'll be handy.
- Follow us on Instagram. Live coverage of the event is going to be there.
- Don't forget that TEDxTUA 2016 is about "Beyond Normality".
- Communicate! You have the chance to interact with people who are is caring as you with various visions and different professions. Start networking, here's the place.
- Enjoy the event!